Below are some important updates, please let us know if you have any questions!
- Venue -- Address, Map and Directions
- Daily Schedule (9:00 am sharp start time, registration opens at 8:30 am)
- Participant List (opt-out information)
- Display Tables and Materials
- Payment for MNTP
- MNTP Agenda
- Post-MNTP Socializing
- Accommodations and Transit
- Contact Info for Questions
1. Venue: Managing Nonprofit Technology Projects will take place at:
Thurgood Marshall Center 1816 12th Street, NW Washington, DC 20009
Map/Directions Link: http://tinyurl.com/6muvkj
Our on-site contact phone numbers will be 415.216.7252 (Gunner).
2. Daily Schedule: Our morning plenary will start promptly at 9:00 AM.
Registration, continental breakfast/coffee, and socializing will start at 8:30 AM
Please arrive promptly and be ready to start at 9!
Sessions will run until 5:00 PM each day. Lunch will be served on both days at 12:30 PM.
3. Participant List: We would like to provide you with a list of everyone attending Managing Nonprofit Technology Projects. We know this will be an excellent way for you to keep track of the many wonderful people you'll meet, but we also want to respect everyone's privacy preferences.
If you prefer that we do NOT disclose your basic contact information (name, organization/affiliation, URL and email address only), please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will announce this again at the event, and will not distribute the contact list until the week after the gathering.
4. Display Table for Materials: We will have some space available for you to display any materials, organizational flyers, or literature for projects you are involved in.
PLEASE PLAN to take home undistributed materials at the end of the event!
5. Payment for Managing Nonprofit Technology Projects: If you have not officially registered, submitted payment, or made other arrangements to cover your registration, please do so now. Because registration is very likely to sell out, we will be unable to accommodate walk-ins without registration. If you have not submitted payment, please bring your check to us at the event or pay online. We appreciate your cooperation and thank you!
6. Final agenda: We are making last confirmations for the event agenda and are coordinating with all of you who have so generously offered to share your knowledge and expertise as facilitators. We will send a separate email regarding details of the agenda and invite your feedback and additions.
7. Post-Event Socializing: On Monday evening, we'll adjourn for drinks immediately after we close at 5pm. We are confirming our reservation with a pub near the venue, and will give you details at the event.
8. Accommodations and Transit: Basic links and information on some accommodation options are available at
Participants can use the Metro to get to the Thurgood Marshall Center by taking the Green or Yellow lines to the U Street/African-Amer Civil War Memorial/Cardozo stop.
9. Contact info: If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to be in touch. We can be reached at 415.839.6456 (Mike), 415.216.7252 (Gunner), or email email@example.com.